AAHEA.org Invites Article Submissions
AAHEA.org is looking for practical, brief, to-the-point articles, written in an informal, readable style.
- We are looking for articles that feature fresh information, humor, new insight, and special perspectives.Topics can be anything of interest to educators, administrators, and researchers in higher education.
- Articles that include Web links and utilize other online resources are particularly encouraged.
- Manuscripts should be 750- to 1,500-words long. Manuscripts that are longer than 2,500 words will not be considered.
- Manuscripts with footnotes or reference lists will not be considered. All references must be included in the article text.
- Please read recent AAHEA.org articles in the Archive section to get an idea of our structure and style.
For more information, e-mail us at administration@AAHEA.org
Back to Bulletin Archive